5/08/2012

Pink Glitter Gradient

Hey guys! Hows everything? So, today I thought I would show you a really cute design that I did and it was actually a gradient manicure. I dont usually do gradient manicures but its so much fun to do with glitter and it really makes pink pop. So I started it with pink polish on all my fingers and I wanted something a little different and so I put up a lighter pink on my ring finger. It was actually the Seventeen Super Shine color I swatched a couple of days back with the water marbling. Anyway here is what I started with...



It was really cute alone but still I wanted more and so I used Color Club Magic Attraction and slightly tapped it on the middle-top of my nails. Check it out




It looks like ice cream dipped in sprinkles. I absolutely adore it...so fun and girly. And very easy to create. I know that alot of people use the sponging technique to get the whole gradient look. I only use the sponge if I'm putting in different colored polishes but when I apply like glitter or something I just apply it on regularly with my nail polish brush but after I've removed alot of it. Then I repeat it again at my tips so that I get a little more glitter towards the top. And thats all! 
If your interested in the Zoya Share the Love Program (which is amazing) you can click Share the Love and read about it. Also if you click through here and make an account you automatically receive a FREE polish. Not too bad right? Have a great day!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment