5/13/2012

Guest Post Sunday: Copy that Copy cat Favorite Polish

** Hey Everyone! So I'm so happy to be welcoming Linda from copythatcopycat. She is a wonderful nail artist who draws the most inspiring nail designs and not to mention her sweet personality. She will be sharing with us her favorite polish of all time so stay tuned!**

Hi everyone! I've been invited to do a guest post on my favourite polish :) I'd like to thank Nail Diva for welcoming me on her blog and letting me be a part of it.

Today, I will show you my very first nail polish love. It is still my favourite colour of all time, even after seeing all these pretty nail polish colours, I still love this one. Let me tell you a little bit about the story behind this bottle. I was pretty young and I hadn't found my passion for nail art yet and my parents would always go to the markets every weekend and my mum will randomly bring home bottles of polish. One day she brought home this colour and it was so pretty and seriously, it was love at first site. It was my go-to colour, used so much that it had a measly 1/6 left of the bottle content. I left it untouched for a long time since I didn't want to use it any more and just a few days ago, I decided to revive it. Poof!

Here is the colour I speak so highly of!

 
Lovely colour. This is Elizabeth Arden Go Coral. Perfect for summer, even though it's almost winter in Australia. This polish pretty much made me a coral lover and its a fantastic shade for my skin and probably every other skin tone. 

So that's my all time favourite polish, and of course if any of you have seen my blog, I have to nail art everything haha! No exception this time :) I didn't know what to paint on my nails so I decided to do some white geometric kinda stuff and this is how it turned out.
 
 
That's all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks again to Nail Diva for inviting me to join her blog :)

Linda
 
*Thank you so much my dear, that was a beautiful post. I dont know if I've ever seen a nail polish from Elizabeth Arden...or maybe they just dont sell that in Jordan. Still good to know...it is a very beautiful polish.
 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this color so much :D It's super pretty! And as you say, it can match every skintone ^^ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for having me on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete