5/05/2012

Bows...Bows...And More Bows

Hey! So, I've come to realize that I have an ever-growing love of everything bows. I want on my clothes, I want it on my jewlery, I want it on my hair, and I definitely want it on my nails! Every single nail...muhahaa. I really have fun drawing bows on my nails and dotting them and seeing how they come out in the end. Sometimes it is hard to get the shape to come out right, but its never bad enough so that I need to repeat...atleast in my opinion. And this is how it came out.

Nude Bow Manicure



I used Color Club Incognito as the base....which I absolutely adore! Any lady who loves nail polish should really add this to her stock because it is amazing. Perfection. And then I used a regular peachy/pink polish to draw on the bows. Then I outlined it in black and added white polka dots. Its so awesome to walk around with a billion (more like ten) bows on your nails and wave them all around. Good times! Thats all for today.

Also, if your interested in Zoya's Share the Love program you can head over here and read about it. And if you click through here and make an account and you will automatically get a FREE Zoya nail polish. Great way to start out if you dont have any yet!
xo Nail Diva

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Reminds of a subtle Minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! You have such a steady hand with the brush, these came out very nice :D
    I didn't even notice the polka dots until I looked closer. The level of detail makes it even better o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know I find that bows are pretty forgiving because I start out big and then draw an outline so it acts like a base.And plus practice makes perfect...

      Delete
  3. So cute! A classy way to wear bows!

    ReplyDelete