5/30/2012

LCN MultiChrome Polish

Hey everyone! Today I have a a really strange polish to show you. Its an amazing polish that literally looks like a rainbow. I just stare at it forever in the bottle. Enough talking...right, I'm sure you want to see this precious. Precious I tell you! Translation onto the nail...Well see for yourself!






So as you can see although in the bottle there is Mardi Gras Green, purple, gold, pink, and blue. On the nail however, there is only three different colors: green, purple, and blue. So technically its still multichrome...just not as spectacular as in the bottle. This upsets me, but what can you do? This is also sad because this LCN 169 contains DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde. I dont usually care if polishes contain that but for some reason I was pretty upset when I saw all the stuff this had in it. But it was so easy to apply. Formula was perfect...and it took three coats but it dried really fast. So thats pretty good. But still translation onto the nail wasn't impressive at all. So thats all for now!
Oh yeah and enter my Pre-100 Follower Giveaway if you still haven't my dears!!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment