5/20/2012

Guest Post Sunday: Pretty Purple Polish Favorite Polish

** Hey guys! Today is the final installment of my guest post Sundays...and guess who our guest today is! The lovely Alanna from Pretty Purple Polish. Not only are her nails perfectly manicured but the colors she showcases are even more beautiful. So...I'm just gonna step aside and let her do the talking!**

Hi everyone! I'm Alanna from Pretty Purple Polish. I was really excited when Nail Diva invited me to do a guest post about my favourite nail polish. I immediately knew which polish I would choose. Here it is:


Ulta3 - Orchid
1 coat

Orchid is a gorgeous purple shimmer. This is my favourite polish of all time (so far) because I love this shade of purple and how it looks on my skin tone. It's a one coater! It's made in Australia and it's cheap. This little beauty will only set you back $2! What more could you ask for? Unfortunately the Ulta3 brand is not sold outside of Australia so it can be a little hard for international ladies to get a hold of. 

Orchid is a colour that I can wear time and time again and never get sick of it. I've never finished a bottle of nail polish before but I think I'm going to need a backup of this.

Thanks for reading my very first guest post. I hope you enjoyed it.

* Thank you Alanna for giving some insight into a very lovely polish. Very worthy of being called favorite. I've never seen this brand before but if I ever did I would definitely get my polished paws right on it...lol.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OHMG instant lemming - this is absolutely gorgeous, I see why you love it, Alanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! So proud to be an Aussie right now =)
    Orchid with 1 coat of nfu oh 51 is definetely one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete