5/01/2012

Lizard Manicure

Hey girlies! Whats going on? So today I want to show you this design that I did which I really liked. It came out looking like lizard skin but you know not in a creepy nasty "what the hell" kinda way. It came out looking interesting in different. So I'll show you what I first started out with. This is just the base color alone.



This is Sally Hasen Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy. Alot of people complain that the brushes on the Xtreme Wear polishes arent the best. For me all the Sally Hansen polishes work great even when the brushes aren't too even because of the round tipped shape. I dunno I never have problems when applying this...I dont even do a clean up afterwards. This isn't a go to color of mine by any means. I guess I'm old school like that. But I keep looking at my nails and it seems pretty cool and it doesn't really clash with my skin which I thought it would. Then I thought this would be a great time to try out the graffiti (crackle) polish I bought from Turkey a year back. And the coolest thing happened!







Tell me that doesn't look like lizard skin? I used Golden Rose Graffiti Nail Art in 063 on top of Green With Envy and it came out soooo awesome. I love it!
This is definitely a summery design and just really is fun. I know that not alot of people would like this or even want to look at it but I appreciate how cool the effect is on it. And I know that crackle polish has lost its luster but it is an easy alternative when you want something cool but dont have time to go all out on your nails. And just a reminder you guys if you click HERE and make a Zoya account you automatically get a FREE polish! So thats all for today!
xo Nail Diva

5 comments:

  1. It does look like lizard skin! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I'm happy that I'm not the only one that thinks so lol =]]

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Its pretty special =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that green! the design reminds me of ninja turtles ehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, omg your right. I just realized that, oh well lol.

      Delete