2/11/2012

Pink Manicure With A Twist

Hey everybody! How's it going? I am loving the weather these past two days...Warm and Sunny! Enough winter Already! Today, I have a pink manicure with floral accents. I hope you like it!

Floral Accents






Excuse my fat fingers please, winter is no friend of mine! Every year my fingers get swolen and discolored patches come up on my hands, it's a strange phenomenon I tell ya! So overall, I really love this design. I didn't take long at all and it's fun and pretty. It looks artistic without being to time consuming. So I started with a base color of Gabrini Multivitamin in 314 and for my ring finger I used Seventeen Super Shine Nail Enamel in 529. I love this color, it's a golden metallic foil and it looks like gold on your nails, it's definitely one of my favorites. Then I drew in the flower petals and lined them with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Black out and added some lines and dots with it. I used regular clear polish on my nails except my accent nails. And Viola!
xo Nail Diva

3 comments: