2/14/2012

Cute and Simple Bow Mani

Hey everyone! I hope your all doing well! The other night I was webbing and I found this picture of a bow manicure and I fell IN LOVE with it. I immediately did it even though my nails are sooooooo short right now they bother me every time I look at them. Not that I have anything against short nails (I actually think theyre super chic) I just dont like them on me at all. Ever since the fire when all of my nails broke they haven't really been growing. I wonder if that has anything to do with it but anyway. So to the nails. The picture I originally go the design from is from here. And this is my version.

Cute Bow Mani





So I'll keep this short. I used a sheer beige color as my base and then I did the bow design in a plain red color using a thin brush, I added white dots all around and in the center, I then outlined it with black and dragged two lines on each side from the center and I was done! As you can see it's a little different than the original but I think it came out very adorable. You can use and color combination and I'm sure this looks amazing on long nails and short alike. So I hope you liked this...Until next time!
xo Nail Diva

5 comments:

  1. Loved this! So simple and yet SOOO cute!

    Now I'm sure if I were to try this, it would probably never come out that nice, but at least doesn't seem like it would be that hard to try :)

    Following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would be great at it! I'll upload a video tutorial if that helps.
      And welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. so adorable, like little minnie mouse bows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess they are minnie mouse bows...I didn't realize that =]

      Delete