2/27/2012

Lace Manicure

Hey everyone! How's it going? I'm on a lace frenzy...and I cant stop. So I've been seeing alot of this lace look all over the internet, whether it be stamped or freehanded, and I decided I wanted to do it as well. I thought I would freehand it today and maybe do a stamped lace detail tomorrow or the day after. The other day, I saw that Manon had done a stamped lace design on Color Club's Incognito and I thought it was breathtaking. So I used that as my base color and then did lace detailing on the top with a regular black nail polish and detail brush. Here's how it came out..

Lace Manicure





Isn't Incognito to die for? It's this beige pink putty like color that looks very earthy and natural. Its a flattering color and a great alternative to just a flat beige. The lace detailing on the top was easy to do but as you can see it didn't come out perfect. But thats why I'm practicing in the first place, right? Surprisingly, it doesn't take long to do and it could be a great manicure for a party. Also, you dont need to do the detail in black...it can be in almost any color. I chose black because I like the contrast between it and the light base underneath...it almost looks like theres a viel on your fingertips. Tres chic, no? Have a great one!
xo Nail Diva

3 comments: