2/06/2012

ARISSA Duochrome Nail Lacquer

Hey yall! Hows it going? Today I have a lovely duchrome polish made by Arissa, which is a nail polish company that I honestly know little about but I believe it is an American company located in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca (or atleast thats what my bottle says). I'm not the biggest fan of pink so when I first saw this it felt kinda meh...then I thought of something like that pink spice nail polish from Accessorize and I thought maybe. Anyway, I bought home and here's how it looks


Arissa Nail Lacquer in Pretty




Inside it looked like a simple deep pink polish that had a touch of copper/gold in it. Outside it's full blown copper with just a hint of orange and it reminds me of Autumn. Now this is rather sheer, I applied 3 coats to get this look. On the extreme it gives a burnt yellow glimmer and it looks amazing!


Overall, I really like this brand. The polish applies well, whats in the bottle is what you get although it looks slightly cooler in the bottle. I would definitely get some more of this brand. I actually got another color but I dont know how much I like that one. Maybe, i'll do a post on that in the future. So this is it, what do you think? I like it, but its definitely not my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment