2/10/2012

Love Is In The Air Heart Mani

Hey everybody! How goes it? So...Valentine's Day is coming very soon. I'm not a valentine's day fan, but I do love hearts, so I'll take any chance I can get to doodle them onto my nails, hehe! The sun was out so bright today that I had to take advantage of that since it's been so gloomy for the last few days. I was so upset yesterday because I did an amazing nail design and when I took pictures they looked so gloomy and dull. I'm still going to post it but, I'll leave that for later. Today, I have hearts and love...love...love! And for some reason the whole time I'm doing my nails I'm singing random love songs that I can't get out of my head...""I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine...Valentine. Yes you can hold my hand if you want to...Cuz I wanna hold your's too!"" ... ""All you need is love...love!"" It's radio in my head right now. Anyways, on to the nails!




Valentine's Nail Art




Alot of pictures, I know! Alrighty, I used Sally Hasen InstaDri Fast Dry Nail Color in Cinna-snap as my base color on all my nails. Then I used Gabrini Elegant in 398 to draw the design on my index, to draw the lines on my middle finger, and to draw the heart on my pinky. Next, I used Seventeen Super Shine Nail Enamel in 520 to draw the heart on my middle finger. Then I took Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail color in White On to outline the heart on my middle finger, draw the hearts on my ring finger, and draw the "bow" on my pinky finger. Finally, I used cinna-snap to dot the outline of the heart on my middle finger. I didn't use any topcoat. I hate using topcoat when I do nail art, it's never worth the risk for me, or maybe I still haven't found my HG topcoat yet...but I'm definitely still searching...any suggestions?
xo Nail Diva

2 comments: