2/26/2012

Lace French Mani

Hello lovelies! Today I have another...Lace Mani! Why am I posting so many lace manicures, you ask? Well, because I'm not very good at doing them and I've been trying out different looks to practice on. So your coming along with me on this "learning experience". I love lace manicure because they are so elegant and the epitomy of feminine! We need to celebrate being women, and show off our beautiful features! My sis told me this one looked like snow and I believe it does too, but that wasn't my aim. So here it is
Lace French Mani




So it's a really flirty and girly manicure. I used Flormar Nail Enamel in 119 as a base (it needed 4 coats). Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On for my french and lace design. And finally I sealed it all in with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Disco Ball. The end! Have a great day.
xo Nail Diva

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It's gorgeous. I agree with you about the lace - it's so feminine and lady like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, well thank you. I'm glad you like it. Btw, I'm also a big fan of your work! <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! So sweet and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Girly is my middle name afterall! jk =]

    ReplyDelete