3/30/2012

Rosey Nude Polish

Hey guys! Whats up? Today I have on a really cute polish that actually I've had for a long time and I only just got around to trying it today. I'm super glad I tried it, its really subtle but it packs a punch (like only a great nude can do).

Rosey nude polish



This is Isabelle Dupont in number 219. Obviously, this wouldn't be a nude on someone with lighter skin tone. On me it creates a barely there effect. I would describe this as a putty rose color. Its very earthy and cool toned. Very suitable for this weird weather we've been having as we move from winter to spring. I have to say Isabelle Dupont doesn't disappoint. For the mere 1 JD I spend buying it I tend to expect alot cheaper quality but instead you get a very creamy and rich color. So thats always a plus. Anyways, thats all for now.
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment