3/03/2012

Snowy Leopard Print Nails

Hey everyone! Recently its been snowing alot here and seeing all this snow has gotten me in a white manicure mood. I thought I would do a leopard print look but make it using silver and white and I really like how it came out. Check out what I did...


Snowy Leopard print Nails



 For this look I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on as the base. Then I applied one thin layer of Sinful Colors in Out of this world to give it a silvery white glimmer. Next I used a toothpick to draw in random leopard print design using LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Silver Glitter. And finally, I sealed it with topcoat. There you have it, folks! Have a great day.
xo Nail Diva

 








8 comments:

  1. That is super pretty! I've never seen anyone do a leopard pattern with those colors. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. I'm glad you like it<3

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and these manis are amazing! Really great! FYI you may get more comments if you get rid of the word verification on your comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hmm... I didn't even know I had word verification! Thnks for letting me know=]

      Delete
  3. Can never go wrong with leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete