4/01/2012

Maybelline Divine Clementine

Hey everybody! So I wanna show you a nail polish I got about a year ago. I originally had my eyes on another color, which even now a year later I want to get but never do. Anyway, so I wanted to get another color and then I saw this and I thought...Interesting. I just had to try it. Im gonna say this off the top, I dont like orange! Its not my cup of tea. However, I find this color not too orangey to where its disgusting, but it still has that burst of color that summertime is all about. So lets have a looksy shall we?

Maybelline Divine Clementine




This is Maybelline New York Color Sensational in Divine Clementine. I do believe this is a discontinued line of polish but I see it all over the place here in Jordan, so I dunno. Anyway, as you can see from the pics the color on the nails is a tad different than the color in the bottle; in the bottle it gives off a corally orange pink color while on the nails its a deep orange red color. It is a creamy polish though, which I love, and application is a dream although it is quite thin. So thats my polish for today. Peace and Love!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment