3/06/2012

Essence Blue Addicted

Hey everyone! Today I have a beautiful swatch to share with you. It is Blue Addicted from Essence's Colour & Go collection. I honestly think Essence is an adorable company...cheap and good quality. It really puts some of the more expensive brands to shame. If you haven't heard Blue Addicted is supposed to be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe. I couldn't tell you for sure as I dont own any DL's...although I am going to be a proud owner of one very soon. Woot! So here it is

Essence Blue Addicted




Blue Addicted is a blue jelly polish with loads and loads of glitter (not all show up in the picture). There is along with small silver glitter, green hexagon glitter shapes, and blue hexagon glitters. How awesome is that. This really reminds of me of Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia (another DL dupe) in regards to the jelly base and glitter sizes. I love love love the whole jelly glitter look. Infatuating, no!?
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment