3/02/2012

Pink with Bow Manicure

Hello lovelies! I hope your day is going great. Mine is filled with snow, I just finished playing in the snow and sustained a minor injury in a rather sensitive area, lol! Ooow. But still it was super duper fun. Anywho, on to the nail polish...


Pink with Bow Accent




For this mani I used AC nail polish with no label. AC is a Chinese beauty trading company that I found while I was in Dubai. I wouldn't say its a great polish but I was actually pretty impressed with it. Application could be a bit gloopy but very manageable. The brush was good, nothing too special. And the color was impeccable. I love this peachy pink color so much. I would say the most accurate picture color wise is probably the second one but there all pretty close. This polish is borderline jelly, which makes it look shiny and pretty without topcoat, although I did apply topcoat anyway because.
In a non-polish related topic I took a picture of my dog today who had so much fun in the snow and also suffered a minor leg injury (poor baby). Anyway, I thought I would share it with you...

I wonder what he was sooo interested in? Hmmm..
So, thats all I have to talk about today! Talk to you soon and meanwhile keep warm!
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment