3/19/2012

Gradient Zebra Nails

Hey everyone! Today I will be showng you my entry for rebecca's contest from rebeccalikesnails. It has a fun theme and so I decided to just go with it and do something fun. I chose a holographic base (Color Club Fashion Addict) then I did some sponging on the tips with Color Club Magic Attraction. And finally I stamped on it with Color Club Wild at Heart. Notice I used all Color club and all pretty much holographic polishes. I did this because I am in love with the holo on holo effect. But be warned my pictures dont show the holographic-ness. Actually it really didn't come up in real life either sooo.. I dunno! But still it came out amazing...If I do say so myself!

Gradient Zebra Mani




Awesome, right? Hahaha...it was alot of fun to do and I love how stamping is so easy and saves time on doing your nails. Can I get a thumbs up for stamping! Wish me Luck.
xo Nail Diva

4 comments: