3/08/2012

Tropical Flower Nails

Hello all! So I might be a little later than all the rest in finding this out...but More Nail Polish is having a nail art contest. The idea is that your design should be inspired by something. So immediately I thought of my Konad Stamping box. It has the cutest tropical flower design on it and I've wanted to do it for a while. So I did. Fun!

Tropical Flower Nails




So what do you think? Contest worthy? Ehh, doesn't matter... I enjoy entering contest because they challenge you to do something you might not do normally. So win win either way right! Anyway, goodluck to all that entered!
xo Nail Diva


1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! not sure if I told you this before-but can you disable your word verification? My poor old eyes cant see it!

    ReplyDelete