6/26/2012

Summer Zebra Mani

Hey girlies! So this morning I woke up and realized how long its been since I've done anything on my nails that could count as nail art. Forever, thats how long! Anyway, so I immediately took out some funky colors and got to work. I'm absolutely adoring how this came out and I'm sure this will be on my nails for a good while, as I rock it out! Hello.




How awesome is that? So obviously I used Barielle Blossom on my index and pinky. It was also sponged onto my other two nails. I also sponged in Inglot 961, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, and Maybelline Divine Clementine on a white base for my middle and ring finger. Topcoat sealed the deal and I was good to go. So easy to do and didn't take more than 20 minutes to do including dry time. Btw, when you sponge on colors it generally doesn't take a long time to dry so you dont need to wait as long as you would for your regular coats of polish. This wasn't my cleanest manicure ever but it definitely was a great one. So summery. Oh and the zebra design is from one of my Konad plates. I consistently go back to the same plate...I dunno why!
Anyway, thats all for now. Dont forget to enter my Pre-100 Follower Giveaway.
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment