7/07/2012

Has Orly Fancy Fuchsia changed my mind about Summer Neons?!

Hey everybody...So as you can tell from the title that this post is going to be about the neon Fancy Fuchsia. If youve every read any of my posts about neons (which I hope you have) you'll know that I'm not the biggest fan of them. Mainly because they have become such a staple in most Jordanian girls polish stacks that the sight of neons almost makes me want to vomit. Having said that...I think I may have changed my mind and underestimated the power of a carefully chosen pink neon.





I wont even pretend to know how to describe this color because that will only exemplify my profound inability to talk color. But be warned these pictures arent completely color accurate even though I really tried to get the color to show up right. I'd say the closest one to the real color is the second picture. The only thing I will say about this color is that I believe this pink has blue undertones so that it gives it a vibrant yet deep color. So it is neon but its not the most in your face popping kind of pink. Actually this pink is going to be rocked on my nails for alot of this Summer. So if your like me and tend to shy away from neon pinks definitely do give this color a chance and you will be pleased. Now I think I have to go back and try out some other neons. Who knows maybe I'll become a full blown neon lover!!
P.s. For my Jordanian readers, Orly is now available at Mikiaji (Mecca Mall) and select Sharmiran.
Thats all for now.
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment