12/25/2012

Christmas Nails

Happy Holidays! Its been a while. Life can really occupy our time and I havent been as available for my blog as before...so I had to take a break. An extremely long one I know. But Im back and I have Christmas nails to share with you, I got the inspiration for this from a post on the Zoya blog.





In the spirit of the holidays I just couldn't resist using the ever so famous and loved China Glaze Ruby Pumps. The sparkliest and shiniest red glitter polish. Its an amazing color although it has photgraphed a tad bit brighter than in reality. In real life this color is soo stunning that Im constantly looking at and moving it in the light to see the glitter shine. I love it alone and with other designs, and its perfect for the winter! A definite must-have.

The tree on my ring finger was made using:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
Zoya Envy
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
Jordana Supernatural
and Radiant no 150

So What do you think...is this look Holiday worthy? If youve done any holiday themed nail art please leave a link in the comments so I can check them out. I would love to see what you guys are rocking this Christmas day!

2 comments:

  1. It's an eclectic Christmas tree, vaaaarry nice ^^ Merry Christmas :D And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete