2/07/2012

Sparkly Holographic Pretties with Fashion Addict

Hey everyone! I want to welcome all the new members to my blog! And today I have a pretty pretty nail polish to show you... It's Color Club's Fashion Addict. Now, I did swatch Worth the Risque which is a silver holographic in my first post so if your interested in that just check it out here I really love how this polish came out...its super adorable and softens features.


Color Club Fashion Addict



Alright now this is my honest review of it. I didn't see holograph per se, but its filled with tiny speckle like holographic sparkles which gives the sparkliest shine in the sun...it's breathtaking. It really reminds me of the movie Twilight when Edward goes out into the sun and reveals his chest of sparkling diamonds and takes Bella's breath away...Yeah you know what I mean! Btw, its not like I'm some crazy Twilight maniac but I'm pretty sure everyone and their mama has seen the movie so the comparision seems acceptable. Also, this is a lilac-y grey color. Inside my house it felt grey...with a shimmer of lilac. Obviously in the sun it's a lilac purple.

So there you have it. Color Club's Fashion Addict. I love it and I'm gonna wear it when I wanna feel pretty because it really is a feel good color! Have a great day!
xo Nail Diva

2 comments:

  1. I love this one but I haven't bought it because I wasn't sure if I would get the holo version or not.

    I've tagged you in the 11 Question's tag: http://www.prettypurplepolish.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a great color...you should! Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete