2/03/2012

Katy Perry Inspired Nail Art

Good morning! I hope everyone's day is off to a good start. So today I'm doing a look based on Katy Perry's California Gurls music video. Basically, it's all about cupcakes and sunshine. I found this bracelet on the web, I believe it was made for her video but I'm not sure how true that is. Anyway, I loved the bracelet and thought it would look great on my nails. Ha! Anyway, here it is.


Katy Perry Inspired Nail Art

This is a really cool and fun look. I think it would be awesome for summer time. I did a cupcake on a pale mint green color on my index finger. A whole bunch of colors on my middle finger. I applied a silver base color on my ring and then pink crackle and then a coat of glitter in clear top coat. For my pinky finger i applied a pink base coat and a whole bunch of pink gems on to it. For my thumb i also did a rainbow of colors but this time slanted.







Anyway so thats the look and here's what i used.


This was:
-Flormar Nail Therapy Ridge Filler as a basecoat
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On for my thumb and middle finger
-Flormar Graffiti Nails in G08 which I applied over the silver on my ring finger
-Jordana Nail Polish in Silver for my ring finger
-Gabrini Multivitamin in 384 on my pinky finger
-Inglot Nail Enamel in 721 for the rainbow on my thumb and middle finger and the base of the cupcake on my index finger
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Disco Ball on my ring finger
-Seventeen Super Shine in 279 and 288 for the blue and purple in rainbow and Seventeen Supreme in 30 for the mint green in rainbow and Flormar Nail Enamel in 424 for the darker green in rainbow
-Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Black Out for the outline of the cupcake
-And finally L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Flamingo for the bright pink in rainbow

Phew...that was alot, although it didn't feel quite that much when I was doing this. Honestly, I think it took me about 15 minutes altogether including drying time.

Oh and before i forget this is where I got the idea from


lavishaccessories.bigcartel.com
Have a great day!
xo Nail Diva





No comments:

Post a Comment