2/08/2012

11 Questions Tag

So Alanna over at Pretty Purple Polish tagged me in the 11 questions tag, and I'm so glad she did =]].

                     
                                    
Rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Be sure to let them know you've linked them! No tag backs!

11 Things about me:

I'm going to be a Speech and Language Pathologist when I graduate.
My dream job is to be a model (never gonna happen!).
I dont like talking on the phone.
I have a dog named Nebo.
I LOVE jewelry and I mean all kinds, gold, fake, diamonds, everything almost as much as I love nail polish.
I always buy makeup in an attempt to become some sort of amazing beautician which I end up only using once or twice.
I hate...hate...hate rude people.
I'm always paranoid about something bad happening.
I wish for World Peace...why can't everyone just get along!
I love little babies and their faces!
I get really awkward when people compliment me.

Alanna's Questions:

1. What is your favorite season? Spring, The weather is always so nice.
2. Favourite childhood Tv shw? Woody-wood pecker
3. Books or movies? Books
4. Sweet or savoury? Savoury
5. City or Country? CITY definitely
6. Favourite nail polish color to wear: Deep vampy red
7. Favourite nail polish brand: Sally Hansen (I love all their bottle designs)
8. Nail polish brand you wish was available in your country? O.P.I
9. Whats at the top of your nail polish list? HITS Holographic in Hefesto =]]
10. What started your nail polish addiction/obsession/hobby? When I was a little girl and I used to see my mom put on nail polish...I fell in love because they looked so elegant and womanly.
11. Show me your first swatch, go on!



Color Club Worth the Risque
Ok, now for my 11 questions

1.What is your favorite color?
2. Favorite movie of all time.
3. If you were stuck on an island and could only have one thing what would it be?
4. How many times do you check yourself in the mirror before you leave home?
5. Favorite color nail polish?
6. How old were you when you first knew you loved nail polish?
7. Do your friends and family support your "addiction"?
8. What do you do on days when your polish just wont work?
9. How long can you go without nail polish on?
10. What's your favorite nail polish bottle (design)?
11. How many polish bottles do you own (roughly)?

Tags:

Nail polish wars
Ivana thinks pink
the trace face philes
ash-lillys lacquer lust
the polished perfectionist
Copy that copy cat
im feeling nail venturous
sugar nails
noelie's nails
oooh shinies
all you desire

Can't wait for your responses!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tag :) I'll be doing this soon.

    ReplyDelete