2/18/2012

Wedding Lace Nails

Good morning to you all! No, these are not my wedding nails...just an idea! I really like doing my nails in super soft and elegant designs. It feels so womanly! Unfortunately I'm not so great at free-handing those designs. I've been seeing alot of people doing lace designs on their french tips and I love it. So today I tried it and for my first time it could have been worse lol!

Lace Nail Design




For this look I used Jordana in Touch of Pink which is the most gorgeous pink with a tint of blue. Very cool! And I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On to do the tips and lace design. I did the lace look with a toothpick. And then I used La Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Silver Glitter to line the lace from the bottom. And thats how I did, I'm going to do a Konad Lace design soon...so that'll be fun too.
Take it easy and have a great day!
xo Nail Diva

6 comments: