2/19/2012

Reverse French Nails straight from the Runway

Hey everyone! Hows your day going? I was looking through this season's runway nail looks, and although I thought most of them looked butt ugly there was one that caught my attention. It was designed by Nars' Kim D'Amato for the Thakoon Runway Show. I did it and I think it looks super soft and feminine yet very modern. Mind you my french tips need a lot of work but they look super right in real life (darned zoom).

Reverse French Nails




For some reason and no matter what angle I took the pictures in the base looks a milky white...when in reality it is a beautiful soft pinky white. The color is sooo soft and girly I thought it would be a great contrast for the black tips but it looks white. Oh well! Anyway for this I used Seventeen Supreme in either 60 or 09...Grrr, I cant tell which. And then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out for the tips. Maybe I should stop mentioning the black that I use since its always the same. I just find it reasonably priced and so I use it for all my designs (which dont last longer than a day). Anywho, I like it a bunch...and I hope you do too. Have a great day!    
xo Nail Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment